K-Tuned - Spherical Shifter Cable Bushing
K-Tuned - Spherical Shifter Cable Bushing
We have taken the idea from our Race-Spec Shifter Cables and made a new cable bushing that incorporates a spherical bearing to allow greater movement while retaining the same stiff feel. The bushing is now two piece with a delrin spherical bearing. This design allows for greater movement while retaining that positive feedback. Cable bushings have a small sleeve which is uses on certain applications inside the larger bushing to accomdate more applications. K-Tuned Shifter Cable Bushings are a simple and easy to install upgrade that improves shift feel and accuracy. These bushings are installed on both transmission side connections of the cables and are made with solid 6061 billet aluminum and feature a spherical bearing on the larger front-back cable.OEM shifter cables are made with rubber bushings at the cable ends, which can be responsible for ñmushyî or ñsoftî feeling gear changes. This is because the rubber material can wear out and deteriorate over time. In some cases, failure at these connections can even lead to transmission synchronizer and gear damage. We have even seen damaged shift selector parts on occasion.The unique dual O-ring design of these billet bushings allows for very slight flexibility at the joint which is critical for precise shifting. Without this movement, binding can occur. Both bushings are clear anodized to protect them from corrosion and we include all hardware needed for installation. With this kit, youÍll get 2 reusable ñhairpin styleî cotter pins for both cable end connections, and 2 bushing retaining clips.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to supply chain constraints and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.