K-Tuned - K-Series Tucked Engine Harness
K-Tuned - K-Series Tucked Engine Harness
Category: Wiring Harnesses
- K-Swap Cars
- 02-04 RSX Type S
- 02-04 RSX Base
- 01-05 Civic EP3 (Type S or K24 Swap)
**For instructions click here**
We have 6 different harnesses available. Different routing, power wire options, and wire/loom.
*Race-Grade Version - Uses Raychem DR-25 loom and upgrade TXL Wire with nylon braid for increased strength.
*Street-Grade Version - Uses standard heat-shrink tubing and TXL Wire.
*Routing Option -
-OEM Routing is ideal for RHD and Mid-Engine setups as the harness splits on-top of the trans.
-Tucked Routing harness runs over the valve cover and into the firewall by the oil pressure switch. This will not work on RHD or Mid-Engine cars.
*Power Wire Option - Integrated Power Wire adds an extra power wire to the harness. This will give you a simple way to run power from alternator to starter (Then daisy chain to alternator). This does add some size to the harness and reduces flexibility slightly. The fuse box must be close to the shock tower or under the dash. RSX/EP3/K-Swap EM2 must run without power wire.
*New design uses factory RSX connectors.
The K-Tuned Tucked Engine Harness is designed as a high quality replacement 02-04 RSX Type-S harness that offers a super clean look. We have made the harness with lots of features so it will work with nearly all K-Series engine swaps and the 02-04 RSX Type S. It includes all the necessary plugs with a handful of extras (Fan Switch, IACV, Temp Sensor, ETC). We used only SAE certified automotive grade wiring resistant to moisture and most solvents to ensure quality and durability. High quality military grade heat shrink loom is used to cover entire harness which is resistant to gas and diesel. It is rated for -55° C to 150° C (-67° F to 320° F). We have also used a popular and clean tucked wire layout. The main harness runs over the valve cover and even hides the injector plugs, which come up from under the manifold. RSX injector plugs come with all harnesses. The pins on RSX injector plugs can be fitted into the oem RDX plugs which makes switching quick and simple. We have incorporated the charge harness and alternator power wire into the harness. We used a thin, but high grade power wire to help keep the overall size down. On swap chassis, the power wire will work with fuse box in factory location or relocated under the dash. Separate power wire is available for other chassis and those that prefer to run their own charge wiring. Everything is labeled clearly to ensure a simple installation and no confusion.
- All plugs included except EVAP and AC
- Covering is gas and diesel resistant and rated for -55° C to 150° C (-67° F to 320° F)
- SAE Certified Automotive Grade Wiring
- All plugs are labeled
- Tucked design
- Harness runs over valve cover (Can be covered with coil pack cover)
- Integrated power wire and charge harness. Works with fuse box in stock location or relocated under dash.
- Injector wiring runs from under manifold between middle runners.
- Ground wire relocated to stud under coil pack cover (instead of front of the valve cover)
- Includes single wire temp sensor wire (For k-swap cars stock cluster)
- 3 Aux wires run from ECU to under intake manifold. Two ECU pins pre-installed.
- Wiring long enough for both VSS low frequency or high frequency (High Frequency transmissions will require repining plug and slight modification to VSS)
- Extra knock sensor plug included.
- Each harness is inspected and tested before shipping.
- RSX injectors plugs come standard (RDX injectors can be easily switched)
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.