K-Tuned - High-Flow Fuel Filters
K-Tuned - High-Flow Fuel Filters
Category: Fuel Filters
Hard anodized finish can be used with all fuels including alcohol, E85 and other race fuels.A good fuel filter is an important part of any fuel system. They are in place to filter out any potential debris or contaminents before they reach the fuel injectors. K-Tuned High-Flow Fuel Filters are available in 2 different size options that will meet the fuel demands from simple street cars to all out race cars. They are made with 6061 aluminum and suitable for use with alcohol, E85 and all other race fuels.
The 2 important features that make this possible are the hard anodized body and the high quality stainless steel mesh filters. The female o-ring ports are easily connected to any size fuel line using standard AN port adapters. Each filter comes with a 100 micron filter but we also have a 30 micron filter available for specific applications where finer filtering is either wanted or necessary. If you are using an aftermarket fuel pump be sure to check the pump manufacturers specs for filter micron ratings. The 8AN size filter measures 1.25" in diameter and 3.5" in length.
The 10AN size filter measures 2" in diameter and 5.5" in length. Note that these overall length measurments do not include the adapters at each end. Port adapters are available separately from K-Tuned. Below is a general HP guide to help you with filter selection. Note that the fuel pump and injectors being used plus the line size need to be taken into account and can increase these potential HP numbers. These are just posted as a basic guideline.
Basic Inline Fuel Filter (KTD-FF-06) - up to 250 HP approx.Basic Inline Fuel Filter (KTD-FF-08) - 250 - 300 HP approx.High Flow 8AN Inline Filter (KTD-MFF-808) - 300- 500 HP approx.High Flow 10AN Inline Filter (KTD-MFF-010) - 500 HP and up
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.