Grams - 1000cc Fuel Injectors
Grams - 1000cc Fuel Injectors
Category: Fuel Injectors
An engine’s fuel injectors perform a vital role in the accurate metering and atomization of fuel. Grams Performance accomplishes this with its high-impedance Bosch EV14 fuel injectors that are modified for high-performance use. Each injector is individually balanced, flow tested, and dynamically matched for characterization within one percent of each other.
The EV14 injector’s superior ball/pintle valves combine with Grams Performance precision-modified nozzles allow for consistent performance up to 118 psi, making them suitable for a wide range of applications, yet without exhibiting any of the high-pressure problems often associated with other injectors. The optimized spray pattern also helps improve mixture preparation as well as atomization. Grams Performance injectors are cold cut with diamond grinders in less than three seconds for high performance with pre-seating. Abrasive cutting creates heat, which leads to poor spray patterns and the need for competitors to pre-seat their injectors to reduce distortion. Each injector is also fitted with high-quality Viton O-rings that are resistant to extreme temperatures and harmful oils found in some fuels.
Each injector set includes dead time compensation values to help ensure consistent air/fuel ratios and optimal performance when tuning. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors are carefully tested and matched in controlled laboratory environments using state-of-the-art equipment and are subjected to rigorous dyno, street, and racetrack testing to ensure proper performance in the most extreme conditions.
• 1000cc 95 lbs/hr @ 3 Bar
• High-impedance design (no resistor box required)
• Cold-machined tips for high-precision operation
• Ultra-fast solenoids for precise fuel metering
• Linear response across wide range of operating conditions
• All injectors balanced, blueprinted, and matched within one percent
• Compatible with all known fuels including gasoline, methanol, and ethanol
• Unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency and optimal idle quality
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to supply chain constraints and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.