K-Tuned - Driver Side Rad Hose Kit
K-Tuned - Driver Side Rad Hose Kit
- K Swapped cars
K-Tuned has made some improvements to our popular Driver Side Rad Hoses for K-swaps. After seeing some copies of our original design, we were motivated to bring something new to the table. Our lower hose has been redesigned with a built in port to hold an optional bung for an OEM rad fan switch. This optional port was added so that you no longer need to cut into the hose to install a bulky and ugly aluminum adapter. If you donÍt plan to use a fan switch in the hose location, the included plug will seal the port easily. The plug can also be drilled and tapped for aux. coolant sensors if desired. Note that we still recommend installing the single wire coolant temp gauge sensor in the upper rad hose location. Made from high quality 4-ply silicone, these are designed to work with most 92-00 half size radiators that are relocated to the driver side of the engine bay. These will work with all PRB, PRC and RBC/RRC intake manifolds. No more installation headaches or messing around with universal hoses.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to supply chain constraints and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.