AiM Sports - MXS 1.2 Strada Standard Icon
AiM Sports - MXS 1.2 Strada Standard Icon
Category: Digital Dash Displays
AiM Sports MXS 1.2 Strada Standard 5" Digital Dash Display
The AiM MXS Strada Dash Display is the evolution of the hugely successful MXL Strada Dash Display, one of the most widely used dashes on tracks and streets all over the world. The new generation MXS Strada has a 5" color display with great visual impact, configurable to show all the info coming from the Engine Control Unit (ECU), analog/digital inputs, pre-defined math channels and the optional GPS Module. Its data sampling capability can also be incremented by adding up to eight expansion modules.
High Contrast TFT Display: The MXS Strada has a high contrast TFT display: its visual quality being always optimized as its ambient light sensor keeps the backlight at the best brightness levels.
Available in two casing types, the "Street Icons" version needed by street/road users (fuel, oil, water temp etc), and the “Race” version which features track/competition focused, and ultimately bespoke warning LED's providing maximum specialized data monitoring.
Monitor data in pre-configured pages: MXS Strada shows, together with RPM scale, all the data you need, like speed, water temperature and oil pressure, lap times and much more... you can choose the custom pages you wish - including up to four additional fields - among a wide library of page styles, defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measure units. Swapping between the pages is easy using the pushbuttons.
Flexible shift lights and alarms: The ten multi-colored RGB shift lights can be customized to your liking, defining the RPM threshold for each single gear. The same flexibility applies to the configurable RGB alarm LEDs: you can configure them in order to turn them on/off depending on analog or digital inputs, ECU values, expansion values, math channels or - optionally - GPS information. You choose conditions and colors: select a solid alarm or flashing one - and the flashing frequency. It is also possible to configure an accompanying text message, and set the alarm priorities.
CAN output: With the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
Digital output: MXS Strada features a 1 amp digital output configurable in order to be activated/deactivated depending on the value of the analog/digital inputs or on impulses coming from the ECU. This allows you to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps etc when a certain event happens.
A modular system: Using the built-in CAN bus you can add optional expansion modules to visualize additional info:
- GPS08 Module - Thanks to GPS08 Module and Race Studio 3 software, you can immediately get lap times and all data needed for engine tuning as well as for improving driving technique.
- Channel Expansion - Add up to 4 0-5 Volt analog channels.
- TC Hub - Add up to 4 K thermocouples.
- LCU-One Lambda Controller - Wide band Lambda controller LCU-One, with Bosch LSU 4.9 probe, providing all Air/Fuel data, lambda value and exhaust gas temperature, allows to perfectly tune the carburation.
- SmartyCam GP HD - Bullet-cam designed for motorsports.
- Display 5” TFT
- Resolution 800x480 pixels
- Contrast 600:1
- Brightness 700cd/m2 - 1,100 Lumen
- Ambient light sensor Yes
- Alarms LEDs 6 RGB freely configurable
- Shift light 10 integrated freely configurable RGB LEDs
- CAN connections 2
- ECU connections CAN, RS232 or K-Line
- ECU compatibility + 1,000 industry leading ECUs
- Expansion CAN connection GPS, Channel Expansion, TC Hub, Lambda Controller, SmartyCam HD
- Analog inputs 4 fully configurable, max 1,000 Hz each
- Digital inputs 1 speed input, lap signal, coil RPM input
- Digital outputs 1 (1 Amp max)
- Second CAN Yes
- Body Anodized Aluminum
- Pushbuttons Metallic
- Connectors 2 AMP connectors
- Dimensions 169.4x97x23 mm
- Weight 480 g
- Power consumption 400 mA
- Waterproof IP65
- MXS Strada
- USB cable
- 14 pin standard wiring
- 23 pin connector + contacts
- Race Studio 3
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to supply chain constraints and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.