K-Tuned - RSX / EP3 Fuel Line Kit
K-Tuned - RSX / EP3 Fuel Line Kit
Category: Fuel Line Kits
K-Tuned Fuel Line Kits are now available for several of the newer Honda/Acura vehicles that have returnless style fuel systems. The 02-06 DC5 RSX, 02-05 EP3 Civic Si Hatchback, K-Swapped 01-05 EM2 Civics, 06-11 8th Gen Civics and finally the 2012+ 9th Gen Civic all have returnless fuel setups that use special EFI fittings at all of the fuel related connections. For these chassis, we have developed pre-assembled fuel feed line kits using our lightweight black fuel hose and black anodized fuel fittings. These lines are designed to completely replace the ugly stock rubber fuel line all the way from the firewall to the fuel rail and will help to clean up the look of any engine bay. The first connection is made at the firewall, using a special female EFI fuel adapter that properly adapts the factory hardline to a standard 6AN male fitting. Note that our special adapter fitting uses a threaded aluminum locking clip to ensure that the connection is secure and leak free. We have two different line layouts to choose from; the standard side inlet connects on the left side of the rail, or our center feed inlet which offers a cleaner tucked look by hiding the fuel line partially under the intake manifold before connecting to the center port of our K-Tuned fuel rail. Please note that if you are using a K-Tuned fuel rail with our center mount gauge setup, you can only use the side inlet fuel line. You can purchase any of the lines separately to add to an existing fuel rail or you can go with a complete setup which includes a K-Tuned fuel rail in any of our available color options.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.